ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY MODULE
WebPathLab’s Anatomic Pathology (AP) Management system is a web-based solution located at a HIPAA compliant data center. It can also be located at your local laboratory as a in-office web server. We provide the software and the server, all you have to do is provide the secure location and internet access. To access WebPathLab, all you need is computer connected to the internet and you can access the complete LIS solution.
WebPathLab’s Features and Benefits
- Configuration and Customization during the installation process
- Manual data entry is minimized by using electronic interfaces and bar code readers. This results in a significant error reduction
- Universal points of entry using any device with internet access and proper authentication
- Not network or hardware dependent
- Scalable by adding modules as the need arises. No need to pay for features you do not need
- Interfaces with any HL7 capable EMR system or equipment (HL7 Engine required)
- Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Free upgrades to new releases
- Paperless solution. You can upload any image or document and attach it to the corresponding case
- Cost. WebPathLab offers two Fee Schedules to better fit your needs, either Pay-per-Report or unlimited Licensing
- AP module can include formats for Surgical, non-gyn cytology, autopsy, GI, GU, Consultation, bone marrow, GYN cytology and more.
- System generates a daily histology log, as well as 2D bar coded labels for slides, containers, and documents
- Management reports such as Turn Around Time, QA, CPT reports, specimen count and many more
- Dual View Signout
Dual View Sign Out
WebPathLab’s Dual View (click here to TAKE A TOUR) allows the pathologist to review the report in the PDF format on the right side of the screen and make needed changes on the left side of the screen in the editable section. Updates are instantly incorporated into the PDF report.
- Changes to the Report Text Management (left screen) are updated on the PDF (right screen)
- Toggle the center bar for an instant Full View of the Report and toggle back to the Dual Screen.
- Enlarge uploaded Images for further review.
- Approve case for sign out and next case in queue is available for review
- Remove images from report as needed with 2 clicks of the mouse