ANATOMIC PATHOLOGY MODULE
WebPathLab’s Anatomic Pathology (AP) Management system is a web-based solution located at a HIPAA compliant data center. It can also be located at your local laboratory as a in-office web server. We provide the software and the server, all you have to do is provide the secure location and internet access. To access WebPathLab, all you need is computer connected to the internet and you can access the complete LIS solution.
The anatomic pathology module’s capabilities include the ability to have different report formats for different case types. These include: surgical, non-gyn cytology, autopsy, Consultation, GI, GU, and even GYN cytology. It also generates histology logs, management reports such as Turn Around Time, Cancer, and Quality control. It generates bar code labels for slides, containers, and paper work, that can be scanned and attached to the corresponding case. You can upload photomicrographs, create organ maps and attached external reference reports. For more information, request an online demo followed by a unrestricted “Test Drive” at your own convenience.
From a small one pathologist lab to a large, multi-location, high volume laboratory, WebPathLab is designed to minimize your cost and maximize your efficiency with our PAY-PER-REPORT fee schedule or our Licensing fee schedule for unlimited reports per pathologist. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855.210.4012 for more information.
Take a quick TOUR of some of our featured videos including our Dual View Sign Out.
Dual View Sign Out
- Configuration and Customization during the installation process
- It minimizes data entry by using electronic interfaces and bar code readers. This results in a significant reduction in errors
- Universal points of entry using any device with internet access and proper authentication
- Not network or hardware dependent.
- Scalable by adding modules as the need arises. No need to pay for features you do not need
- Interfaces with any HL7 capable EMR system or equipment (HL7 Engine required)
- Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Free upgrades to new releases
- Paperless solution. You can upload any image or document and attach it to the corresponding case
- Cost. WebPathLab offers two Fee Schedules to better fit your needs, either Pay-per-Report or unlimited Licensing
- Changes to the Report Text Management (left screen) are updated on the PDF (right screen)
- Toggle the center bar for an instant Full View of the Report and toggle back to the Dual Screen.
- Enlarge uploaded Images for further review.
- Approve case for sign out and next case in queue is available for review
- Remove images from report as needed with 2 clicks of the mouse